MMVS provides a wide range of services
- Wellness and Illness exams
- Nutritional counseling
- Heartworm and tick-borne disease testing
- Geriatric Exams and Quality of Life Exams
- Glaucoma Screenings
- Urinalysis and fecal testing
- Ear cytologies
- Fine needle aspirates of lumps and bumps
- Overnight extensive reference laboratory testing
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency virus testing for cats
- Hospice care
- Geriatric Wellness exams and Quality of Life Exams
- Dignified euthanasias in the comfort and privacy of your pets home
All surgeries, dental procedures, radiographs, intensive care and after-hour care is provided at local veterinary hospitals, referral centers and the Burlington Emergency Veterinary Services.
Please note that we are unable to assist in emergent situations. We recommend that our clients have a back-up physical vet practice so their pets can be seen for emergent illness issues, surgeries, dental procedures or extensive diagnostics that we can't do in the home.